This high performance Mini filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 57 grams, and filters up to 400,000 liters (30 times more than comparable filters).
It attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source.
The Sawyer Mini Water Filter is a second generation filter that is the lightest and most versatile personal filtration system from Sawyer. With a total field weight of 57 grams, it fits in the palm of your hand. This tiny filter does the same job that the Sawyer PointONE filter does but now in a more compact, personal size.
Filtering up to 400,000 liters of water, this may be the last water filter that you buy. The Sawyer Mini filter is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted.
The MINI filter comes packaged in a high quality clam shell.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Take our Sawyer MINI Water Filter System on travelling or backpacking trips eliminates the need to buy bottled water that is expensive and of questionable quality.
- To use on travelling or backpacking trips, fill up the 1/2 liter water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push water through the filter.
- Filter will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store.
- Simple to use – no pumping required, just fill with any source water.
- Sawyer water bag holds 1/2 liter of water made of non-leachable BPA FREE plastic.
- With municipal water the water bag can be reused hundreds of times.
- Can be used in office, gyms, biking, running, camping, golfing, car trips, domestic and international travel.
- The filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera, and E. coli, and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as Giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer PointONE filters allow.
- Unlike most pump style filters; this filter does not have an activated carbon core so the beneficial ingredients in an electrolyte replenishment solution will not be filtered out of your bottle.
- Laboratory tested to meet or exceed EPA standards.
- TESTED AND PROVEN EFFECTIVE.
- This filter is not intended for use with saltwater or more turbid water or beverages.
- Do not allow unit to freeze; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane.
- Do not place in microwave oven.
- Do not run hot water more than 60°C through filter.
- The design of the filter allows you to back wash it with the enclosed syringe to maintain a high flow rate and reuse it over and over again, thus virtually making this the filter last forever and you will ever need to buy as long as you follow the care and use instructions.
- All contaminants reduced by this water filter may not necessarily be in the user’s water supply.
- Bag Capacity – 0.5 ltr
- Filter Life – Up to 4 lakh liters Guaranteed
- Removal Rate – 0.1 Micron Absolute
- Field weight: 57 grams
- Biological Filtration Removes – 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria such as Cholera, Botulism (Clostridium Botulinum), Typhoid (Salmonellla Typhi), Amoebic Dysentery, E. coli, Coliform Bacteria, Streptococcus, Salmonella
- Removes – 6 log (99.9999%) of all Protozoa such as Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora
- You will find these removal rates to equal or exceed competitive options.
EPA guidelines allow ten times more Protozoa left in the water than we allow.
- Dimensions – 8 in × 3 in × 3.5 in
Life Expectancy: Up to 4 lakh liters.
Warranty: 06 months limited warranty only on the filter cartridge, no other parts.
The product Made in – USA.
1 – Sawyer PointOne MINI Filter
1 – Half Liter Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouch
1 – Drink Tube
1 – Cleaning Syringe cleaning and Maintenance Instructions.